Want to see the sort of things I do? Please find some of my most recent clients and the work I do for them below:
- The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity – I helped the charity rewrite their website (still in build stage), repurposing existing content and creating new copy to highlight the amazing work carried out by the charity and the hospital, all using SEO to attract more interest and donations.
- MegabusGold – I regularly blog for the luxury arm of Megabus to showcase attractions in the cities that their sleeper service travels to, including supporting social media posts. One week I may be writing about the best gin bars in London and the next, 24-hours for free in Glasgow!
- Holland & Barrett – the health retailer is one of my long-standing clients. I frequently write for their magazine, Healthy, and often create online content – from quizzes to infographics – for various campaigns. I was previously the deputy editor of Healthy, and was the first content editor for the lifestyle section of the H&B website, creating copy across a number of health channels from quizzes to scripting and commissioning ‘How To’ videos.
- Les Clefs d’Or – the International Union of Concierges (The Golden Keys). I was asked to write a guide book to Moscow that is now available in all 5-star hotels in the Russian capital. Working with a Russian agency, I researched and wrote the guide for the hotels’ high-end clientèle, covering what to see, where to eat and a (very!) brief history of Moscow.
- Nicholson’s Pubs – I was the lead writer for the Nicholson’s account. I wrote subscriber emails (including offers and launches), updated the website with news and information, and created social posts for the brand across all platforms. I was also involved in initial tone of voice work with the client.
If you’d like to find out more about the work I could for you, please get in touch.